UMSL Digital is excited to announce the addition of the UMSL social and digital media lab. UMSL’s social and digital media lab is a virtual agency run by graduate and undergraduate students specializing in digital and social media marketing and communications
Our agency is seeking clients for the upcoming winter/spring 2015 semester. All St. Louis based non-profits and startups are welcome to apply.
Services offered by the lab include, but are not limited to:
- Managing your social media content and pushes for the semester
- Helping you build out a new or rework your current social media presence
- Assess your SEO including a competitive analysis
- Help you implement a paid search campaign
- Assessing your current web traffic with insights and building of dashboard for monitoring
- Setting up Google Analytics and Web Master Tools
- Assessing user experience across channels and devices based on marketing best practices
- Creating a WordPress website or blog
We are open to other projects if they fit current student skill sets. Just ask!
How to Apply
Simply fill out the questionnaire located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8XJPJQ. We will be calling all applicants for interviews around the second week of January prior the start of the winter semester. If you don’t ask, you don’t get. So why not apply. Deadline for submissions is 12/19/14.
If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact Professor Drake at email@example.com or 914-299-4879.