We’re thrilled to announce that registration is now open for this year’s State of Digital Media Marketing Conference, a production of the University of Missouri – St. Louis, College of Business. This coming April 21, 2016 marks our 4th year and we are going to be bigger and better than ever. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Now called MDMC16 or Midwest Digital Marketing Conference
- Moving locations to Union Station in downtown St. Louis
- Three keynote addresses each being facilitated by TEDx GatewayArch
- Various Food trucks will be arriving for lunch at 11:30 am
- Live music will be provided during the lunch hour
- Infusing innovative and entrepreneurial thinking into the equation by working closely with the St. Louis startup ecosystem and in particular Arch Grants
- Select startups will have access to our speakers for support and council
- Stuffed goodie bags for all
- And best of all the price has been reduced from $125 to only $89.
Register by February 3, 2016 and receive a FREE Parking Pass valid at Union Station on the day of the conference plus a voucher for afree cup of Kaldi’s Coffee!
Network with hundreds of top industry professionals. Make those important connections.
Last year we set a record attendance of 725. We outgrew the UMSL campus. This year we are projecting close to 1,000 in attendance.
All attendees will receive access to 40+ live informational sessions covering various tracks including digital, tech, innovation, social media, data analytics, and small business. All sessions will be led by world class industry experts including:
|Ogilvy One||Johnson & Johnson|
Secure your seat and FREE parking pass and coffee voucher now to what is destined to be the St. Louis event of the year.
Register at www.umsldigitalconference.com. Free Parking passes are NOT available for registrants after February 3rd and free coffee offer limited to first 250 respondents only.
Here’s to your success in 2016.